My Account... im angry

Pro Member Trainee
Kritz911 Trainee

Well for some reason i got an email saying that my account has succesfully been created and thank you for your payment! wtf?! I didnt pay anything!! I didnt click any link i dont even have a paypal!! So what the heck is going on here?

Please reply I dont have any clue why this is happening and i dont want a monthly $5 plus on my bill!!!

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

well at the bottom part of the e-mail i should tell you what the contact email is so just tell them in an email!

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Well you must of done "!

You cant creat a account on FlyAway without going on Paypal and paying.

And also Puppy-Paw Please, pleas change your avator its so enoying and way to big !

Pro Member Trainee
Kritz911 Trainee

morris91 wrote:

Well you must of done "!

And also Puppy-Paw Please, pleas change your avator its so enoying and way to big !

But how would I have done this if I dont even have a PayPal account and never ever give my Bank-and CreditCard-Details out on the Internet because I'm afraid of exactly those things happen!

Pro Member Captain

Kritz911 wrote:

morris91 wrote:

Well you must of done "!

But how would I have done this if I dont even have a PayPal account and never ever give my Bank-and CreditCard-Details out on the Internet because I'm afraid of exactly those things happen!

Mate i dont know,

But when you create a account it take you to paypal. the only way to activate your account is to pay on paypal.

If you have questions please email flyaway by useing the 'Contact the team' link on your left or PM flyaway or Radarman useing the Forum.

Pro Member Trainee
drwhoere Trainee

same thing happened to me

Pro Member Trainee
Kritz911 Trainee

morris91 wrote:

Kritz911 wrote:

morris91 wrote:

Well you must of done "!

Mate i dont know,

But when you create a account it take you to paypal. the only way to activate your account is to pay on paypal.

If you have questions please email flyaway by useing the 'Contact the team' link on your left or PM flyaway or Radarman useing the Forum.

Well, as I said I just dont have done so and I am very very curious about all the things we got right here...

Oh and I just did send an email to accounts@flyawaysimulation.com
I hope they will take care of that..

Thanks for helping me anyway!

@drwhoere

do you have a monthly plus $5 on your telephone bill to pay or something?

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

i think to be far you should contact flyaway accounts as people pay good money for these accounts 😞

Pro Member Captain

puppy-paw wrote:

i think to be far you should contact flyaway accounts as people pay good money for these accounts 😞

Why are you telling him that ?? He already did, Can't you see !

You just doing these posts to get yea rank up ! and dont say you arn't cos why else would you tell Kritz to do something that he already done !

And by the way, the rank on flyaway dosnt make you and diffrent

Also you only joined this a week ago and you already done 100 posts i never seen someone post that much, there arnt anoth new post for you to do that much.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

morris91 wrote:

puppy-paw wrote:

Why are you telling him that ?? He already did, Can't you see !

You just doing these posts to get yea rank up ! and dont say you arn't cos why else would you tell Kritz to do something that he already done !

And by the way, the rank on flyaway dosnt make you and diffrent

Also you only joined this a week ago and you already done 100 posts i never seen someone post that much, there arnt anoth new post for you to do that much.

Agreed. Sir Spammalot

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...