Missing gauges after installation c182 nav trainer

Pro Member Trainee
JR (sobi44) Trainee

Hello

This panel is useful for the training.

after unziping correct file for my FS2004 and changing the path to extract the files, a new c182 nav trainer plane has been addded to my aircraft list. But I have some missing gauges as Digital Trim, digital timer, second vor, digital tachometer and flaps while the others are OK.

Could you help please?
thanks

http://www.navfltsm.addr.com/aircraft.htm

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Look at the read-me that came with the download.
It may tell you to put the contents of the gauge folder into the main FS9 gauge folder and not to leave them in the aircraft folder with everything else.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
JR (sobi44) Trainee

thanks Radarman, it works now even if I have no 3D cockpit at all, only 2D.

anyway I appreciate

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Not all aircraft have a 3D cockpit at all - could this be one of them? I suspect that coding it is difficult, and many freeware designers just don't have the time or resources.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...