Just a question, do any of you have only AI traffic and no default traffic? I know I do. Also, do any of you find that the AI Traffic is more frame rate friendly than default? Thanks for any replies!
2 Answers
Yes i have AI no default.
Yes World of AI is most framerate friendly. Project AI is a distant second in framerate friendliness...
World of Traffic is not bad too, but you need to know what you are doing to put their airline packages together.
I recommend World Of AI... they look good, they act nice, they love your frame rates.
Here's a hurray to Bel's explanation. I agree 100%!!!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain