General Humor I have heard

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

My mom thought a "Visual Approach" mean that the passengers could see the runway.

My Friend believe whole-heartedly that the Jet engine stemmed from the Vacuum.

My english teacher thought that a trip on the Concorde would cost 1,500 dollars.

Another friend doubted the usefulness of flaps.

Yet another friend still believes a Mustang can beat a 777 in a overall speed test (NOT ACCELERATION, SPEED!!!!)

I know a guy that thinks a boat motor (crappy motor, 2 stroke) can beat my old dad's 320HP truck.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Here is some more ➡

http://www.safe-skies.com/aviation_humor.htm

One of my favs from above site

The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep The pilot cool. When it
stops, you can actually watch the pilot start sweating. ROFL

PH Guest

Had the fan stop once in a Cessna single....if I was a techie I would post the photo's...plane never flew again fortunately I did!

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

I sent this joke to friende and they did not get it .
Thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...