Airport Charts

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Can someone please tell me where i can get some Airport Charts from?

I used to use VATSIM'S Chart Finder but that dosn't seem to work anymore as you can see for your selfs>>> http://chartfinder.vatsim.net/

I only really want Europe Charts for countrys like Spain, UK, France ect... just for VATSIM flying ect.... 😎

Anyone one no any good & english websites where i can get some charts from, that would be great.

Thankyou.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

It has been a while since i used it but www.fscharts.com

You can get full ILS DME, NDB, LOC, and LOCDME approach plates for thousands of airports. All you have to do is type in the airport ICAO code and click search. It will give you a list of all the charts available for that airport. Then you can click and view the ones you want.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

I do like that website and have been on it before but it only shows the the lines of the runways on the airport in question...

I should of said it above in my post but i want stuff like telling me Taxiways and runway stuff like this one i have below, which i scaned to show what i mean.

This one i have had for a while in a folder but this is what i would like if you have a good website for Intl airport charts like this.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer
Pro Member First Officer
2robplaying First Officer

that link is not working try this

http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/public/index.php%3Foption=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=6&Itemid=13.html

Its for GB only and is a bit old but there is some helpful stuff.

Pro Member First Officer

lol that doesn't work either.

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

It was the same link

Pro Member First Officer

thats weired, if you repl to this post and try the link from there it works, strange.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I think Airnav is only the usa.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

I think Airnav is only the usa.

Yes it is! For Europe I use country VACC websites.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...