747-200 RFP (cold and dark problem)

Pappy55 Guest

I have a Problem with the '747-200 Ready For Pushback' addon

When I setup a flight plan and start it. The engines are already up and running and everything ready to start.

The only way I seam to be able to start from scratch is using the cold and dark pre set flight in the list.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pappy55 Guest

Am I the only person on the forum with the 747-200 RFP Addon?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I'm afraid that I don't but I am sure someone will come along and tend to your Question 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Try this: Cold and Dark

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

I have 747-200 RFP too, and as far as I understand, you want to start the flight in cold and dark configuration.

Well, just start the cold and dark flight from the list and when the flight loads click end flight, and then, without exiting the FS, make a flight plan and start YOUR flight. The airplane should be in dark and cold postion.

By the way, are you experiencing an INS bug? (Sorry to change the subject)
I also have problems with the aircraft loader, although combi loader is working fine.

If I didn't answer your question please make me know, as I'm not sure I properly understood you.

Pappy55 Guest

Thanks Bartholomew,

How do I stop that damn alarm when i put throttles up on the gorund?
It stops once I am airborne.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...