How to save mission progression after re-install?

Pro Member Trainee
Domarius Trainee

Hi, I kept the data folder in MyDocuments, but when I re-installed, all my mission progression was reset, and I have to complete the missions all over again.

Where is this information stored, so I can back up the file next time?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Well.... don't know about after you've reinstalled that you can get your finished missions back again, but know for sure that you'll be twice as good after doing it twice.
Should be in '(my) documents' 'flight simulator x files' log files, trust me, if it asks you if you want to delete these files when you reinstall or fix, say NO! I lost over 5000+ hrs of flying time, which of course to me is more valuable 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Domarius Trainee

Ah that must have been what happened, cause I kept my mydocuments folder... that's okay - I just want to stop it from happening again. Thanks!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...