mouse over screen flicker

Pro Member Trainee
kin3 Trainee

Hi all,

When I'm in F10 mode and I mouse over the icons for GPS,Radio, etc my screen goes black for a second or two then settles down and acts correctly. Is there a fix? Or is this normal with Vista64? My specs below;

Motherboard: EVGA 780i
Graphic Card: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512
Monitor: Dell 2407WFP-HC
DVD: Philips SPD6104P SCSI DVD
Sound: Creative X-FI Audio
Power Supply: Corsair TX750W
CPU: E8400
Memory: Patriot 4G 2Gx2
Hard Drive: 500G
Case: Antec P182

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
toddbreda Trainee

I get that too. Not as annoying as when FSX freezes on me when I try to use my Instant Replay feature but annoying all the same.

Pro Member Trainee
degunter Trainee

I get the same thing essentially.... every time I cycle through the external views and come back to the cockpit, as soon as I move the mouse, FSX freezes, the entire screen turns WHITE for about 3 seconds and then jumps back to the game. Really annoying when you are on final approach.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

I have downloaded SP2 and the latest drivers for my graphics card, but still no luck.

Please help.

Pro Member Trainee
Todd (ohboy710) Trainee

same problem here as well

Pro Member Trainee
degunter Trainee

I just found this suggestion on another post and it solved this problem!!!!
I have been dealing with this exact same issue for MONTHS and now it is
fixed. Try it!

Might try going in and unchecking tool tips, it might clear up the total
white screen.

The Tool Tips box is in the OPTIONS - SETTINGS - DISPLAY Menu on the
AIRCRAFT Tab......

I hope it works for you!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...