No TNCM traffic

Pro Member Trainee
Kais767 Trainee

So I got some WOAI packages that fly to TNCM but im so disapointed, theres NOTHING there!! Help!!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Hmmm, i cant get the traffic installed, but is you traffic setting up to 100%?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Yes for some reason in fsx world of ai get's rid of all the default traffic in order to get traffic there you must download an airline package that fly's there. You will notice most airport's don't have traffic this is because you need to download all the packs I uninstalled world of ai because it takes to long to download.

Cheers 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Kais767 Trainee

Yes, my traffic is 100%. And I purposly landed there a few seconds before an AA 757 is landing. but NOTHING!!

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

I never did WOAI, but if the packages weren't so large, i would, but the installer wont install the packages..........

Pro Member Trainee
Kais767 Trainee

Westernstyle wrote:

I never did WOAI, but if the packages weren't so large, i would, but the installer wont install the packages..........

What are you talking about??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...