the world will end tommroow lol

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well apparently the CERN organization made this thing called the LHC (i think) and what it does is clash to protons together at the speed of light and people think its going to make a black hole and suck the earth up lol

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

The world seems to be fine now! 😀
And if anyone has concerns that this total bs is actually true, read this link please 🙄 http://press.web.cern.ch/press/PressReleases/Releases2008/PR07.08E.html

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Cheeks wrote:

The world seems to be fine now! 😀
And if anyone has concerns that this total bs is actually true, read this link please 🙄 http://press.web.cern.ch/press/PressReleases/Releases2008/PR07.08E.html

The links proves nothing except that all the folks involved with it agreed its a safe deal.
Kinda like NASA telling the Astronausts-it will be OK to land-we all agree, then the Shuttle breaks up.

Fact is there is a 1 in 50,000 chance of a black hole being formed of some small size, the theory is these will disappear over a short period of time.

that is one theory, another is they will begin to absorb surrounding matter and basically suck the planet into them, and yet a more realistic theory is the will pass thru the entire earth is 1/4 second passing out the other side-with the earth in tow.

The basic point to this is-itsa ALL theory, one says they will make new breaktroughs, and other say it could unleast extreme forces only found in deep space which we probably would not be able to deal with.

BTW--they are ONLY injecting a single proton into the ring-no collissions will take place-FULL power collisions of particals that COULD destroy the planet will not take place for 6-8 weeks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

What blows me away is that if something that can destroy all of human population, what is the point of this stupid machine. WHO FREAKIN CARES ABOUT WHAT NATURE IS DOING AROUND US!

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

Cheeks wrote:

What blows me away is that if something that can destroy all of human population, what is the point of this stupid machine. WHO FREAKIN CARES ABOUT WHAT NATURE IS DOING AROUND US!

the whole point of this experiment is too see if what we know about physics is true. (i think might be sumthin else)

btw aloooong time ago was watching the history channel and they were talking about how the world will end and this is one of the theories lol

btw this is supposed to happen at 9 geneva time

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

BTW--they are ONLY injecting a single proton into the ring-no collissions will take place-FULL power collisions of particals that COULD destroy the planet will not take place for 6-8 weeks

hey your right lol they did however launch the first beam today around the ring but as you said its going to happen in few weeks

Pro Member First Officer
Lee198 First Officer

I didn't get my black hole! I want a refund. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

WHO FREAKIN CARES ABOUT WHAT NATURE IS DOING AROUND US!

No offense, but that's the understatement of the year from an American.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...