Siblings, lol

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

hi, i have seen a lot lately that there has been unwanted posts by siblings. maybe we should all take steps to help prevent this. We should all log out after each visit and keep the password secret. If you can, clear history so they can't find it that way or keep the site addy scret.
hope this helps
keep flyaway secret scwirrel from siblings 😂 😂 😂

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

That's good advice, your reputation is important within the forum. What you write is all that we have to go by in this cloaked identity meeting place, we don't know it's not you. Log out, clear the browser history and safeguard the password. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

thast what i mean. With the volatile situation on the forums now all we need is brothers and sisters interfering and igniting some rather unwanted fireworks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Luckily, I don't have a younger brother / sister 👏

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

99jolegg wrote:

Well that may be so Jon, but who guarantees us you don't have an evil older brother or sister...? 🤔

Suggest you do as you're told above and keep this forum safe!! Poke in Eye 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

ARD-DC wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

Well that may be so Jon, but who guarantees us you don't have an evil older brother or sister...? 🤔

Suggest you do as you're told above and keep this forum safe!! Poke in Eye 😂

Bow Down 😂 Shes in Arizona and doesn't know (nor care) that I visit here or any other forum. Besides, its custom for the younger brother to annoy the older sibling 😁

7dream8liner7 Guest

Thankfully, my sisters neither care enough nor are they good enough with computers to post a guest post under this name. I'll post the guidelines my school has for creating a complex, secure password.

-Password may not contain all or part of the user?s account name.
-Password is at least eight (😎 characters long.
-Password contains characters from three of the following four categories:

*Uppercase characters (A...Z)
*Lowercase characters (a...z)
*Base 10 digits (0...9)
*Non-alphanumeric (!, $, #, %, etc.)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...