Can we tone down the ads a bit?

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I understand, you've gotta have banner ads to pay for bandwidth and domain names and such.

But maybe get rid of the obnoxiously distracting ones that flash 6 different colors, tell me i'm a winner, and threaten to give me an epileptic seizure? I can't read the forum because of the darn thing! And my $5 should count for something right?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Exactly! Flyaway didnt used to have them.......................... 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Seems to me like desperate times require desperate measures. Obviously the Admin. (Flyaway) has given up on what once used to be a thriving community: the Flyaway forums. It looks like nowadays any sponsor will do as long as even just a couple of dollars can be made before FlyawaySimulation finally bites the dust.

Ironically a formerly very active member once questioned the claim of a 'Lifelong Membership' for $5... who's to say the site is still running when I'm still alive? he wanted to know.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

This community has mostly moved to FSF now.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What you call 'has moved' I call 'has been recruited'. The fact that this filthy business is tolerated only proves that the Flyaway Admin. has lost all interest in this site.

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Tailhook is back! 😀

ANd yes, some of the ads are very annoying, but I'll stick to Flyaway.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I've no plans on "moving"... between USAVA forums and here, that is all I need.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...