FSX Space Shuttle

Pro Member Trainee
George (gepreck) Trainee

Hi,

I have recently purchased FSX Space Shuttle, how ever everytime i try to load it, the computer say's there is a DLL file missing. I will resolve that problem when i sort out my line at home. Because of this, i can't start the Launcher. However, you can use the shuttle on free flight mode. Problem is, there doesn't seem to be a way to start the engines, tried Ctrl & E.....nothing!! Also tried the controls on the cockpit but can't find a start switch. Can anybody help?

Thanks!!

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

What website did you buy it from?

Pro Member Trainee
George (gepreck) Trainee

Play.com Why?

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

http://captainsim.com/support/

Go there, I believe only Captain Sim has the space shuttle in FSX.

Pro Member Trainee
George (gepreck) Trainee

Ok, i'll have a look. Thanks a lot for responding!

Pro Member Trainee
George (gepreck) Trainee

Hi,

Looked at the captainsim website, can't really find a technical support section. Does anybody have this add-on with the same problem?

Thanks again!

Pro Member Trainee
shylock (scottyboy39) Trainee

Which one is it? Is it the justflight space shuttle? if so you need to contact them and get a patch for it. Thats what I had to do to get mine to work.

Pro Member Trainee
George (gepreck) Trainee

Thanks,

It is from just flight, how did you contact them exactly?

Pro Member Trainee
shylock (scottyboy39) Trainee

Email them from their site for assistance.

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

HI are you trying to start the engines when you are decending, remember this is a space shuttle it is a glider when you are decending from alttiude to landing. The shuttle only uses it's engines for launch which i think this addon does not simulate

Llain

Pro Member Trainee
George (gepreck) Trainee

Hi,

After reading the manual it does actually say that there are no engines, only rockets for the launch. I got the patch from just flight so all is working. I tell you what though, you can't actually launch the shuttle yourself, there's just a cheesy animation. I feel let down, i was looking forwards to so much more.

Anyway,
Thanks guys for all your help!! 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...