I just deleted everything FSX related. I have the Deluxe disk and Acceleration.
What order do I install everything and do I have to install any updates on-line.
Thanks
5 Answers
Are you thick? What do you think.
Are you a jerkoff?
I did not think Acceleration had all of the updates on it that were available on-line.ie SP1 or 2...
Don't respond to people questions if you don't have an answer jerk.
Now,now lads, tsk,tsk, Let's all sit down and have a nice pint in the ol stick and rudder.
drwhoere, cool it!!!
You defrag, install FSX, then Acceleration then defag again.
Acceleration contains SP1 and SP2.
Don't start the Sim until all is installed.

drwhoere wrote:
Are you thick? What do you think.
Sorry, he may not be a tech geek like me and you can be. Cool it.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer
Trainee
Chief Captain