I'm interested in what others like and/or dislike about the new glass panels in FSX Deluxe. Any news on new and improved versions? ❓
❓
2 Answers
Well I own the standard version of fsx but I've flown a Cessna 172 and 182 in real life both with g1000 cockpits (as a student pilot so far) and let me tell you both me and my dad are completely blown away by the g1000 compared t the standard steam gauges.
would say if the deluxe version is not to much more then I would recommend it from what I can see.
and by the way welcome to flyaway
Cheers 🍻
I love it, its so much better than the normal one. I wish I could fly in a G100 in real life but I cannot.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain
First Officer