How to sort my AI Traffic .bgl files?

Pro Member Trainee
renesis Trainee

Is there any software/program that can help sort my ai traffic files? I have many and from differents sources (woai, MRAI.....).

I want to be able to sort these .bgl files based on airline name and schedule season (e.g summer 2008 etc). Basically so that I can see at a glance which airlines I have got and which period their schedules relate to.

At the moment when I want check this I have to eyball through the whole lot which is frustrating. I know the WOAI installer can store which plans have been installed but the problem is I imported most of these from previous back-ups of the files so WOAI will only show those it has proccessd this time (and of course only WOAI and not other sources) - or so I believe!

I've tried sorting the files by name but sinnce they come from various sources the file names don't always sort in a logical order.

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...