Where can i get new planes for FSX?

Pro Member Trainee
cypaut Trainee

How can I download and install new planes in FSX? I'm specifically intrested in the Concorde. I tried downloading generally planes from this webpage, but it's just new paintworks. Can anyone help me?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

here's a full concorde from this site, but the comments say it's kinda buggy. Google is your friend here too, just search for "FSX Concorde".

To add it, Copy the aircraft folder to the proper fsx folder, which is usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\simobjects\aircraft. Look through the plane's folder, if there's a folder called gauges, copy everything in it to the gauges folder in the main FSX directory. Then do the same thing for the effects folder.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Do a search here or on google for FSXCNCRD.zip. I have that one. It's a pain trying to get to fly level, but once you do its fine.

Pro Member Trainee
Wolflikespie Trainee

To add any plane, go into FSX/simobjects/Airplanes.

Copy and paste any plane you want into that section.

For Guages/panels. Read the Readme that comes with the pack to tell you what specific area to put that pane or gage in.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...