No CD crack problem with addon scenery!

Pro Member Trainee
Kasser Trainee

Please is anyone else having problems with FS2004 crack that is available and discussed in https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/41/fs-2004-no-cd-crack-file/ ?
My version opens FS2004 without a problem and no cd installed BUT the scenery library is not in the menu anywhere?

According to documentation from the scenery designers i need to load their scenery into Addon Scenery directory in its file e.g. Canaries_fs2004, however the next stage is to activate it in Scenery Library...... and i seem to be missing mine!
Not in any drop down menu, or Options>settings at all?!!

If anyone can help me out here, I would appreciate it!
Anyone else have this problem, cant see comments here on it!
Thanks for your help guys, Appreciate your comment.

Kasser

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

You don't see the "scenery library" button in the settings?

I've also the No CD patch installed and not having any problems with it. Maybe it's another bug. Have you tried to reinstall yet?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 Hello Kasser
Im confused,when you open fs9 and say select choose a flight...... the settings button should be bottom left of your screen,clicking that will give you the option for scenery library(again bottom left)
Clicking that gives you the settings for scenery ie add/remove

Have you got those options? If not shut fs9 and click my computer and select explore......then C drive then programs then down to ms games..open that,then open fs9....from the tree that opens your scenery folder should be the 2nd folder if not then you've done something else and its time for a reinstall(one of the earlier fs versions had a repair option if you uninstalled with cd1 in....i dont know about fs9 but worth a look)
Good luck and let us know if you sort it out/or come back to us

Happy landings 😀

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

There is NO connection between the Crack file and your problem...all the crack file allows you to do is start without CD#4 in drive. rob

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...