Denver Broncos 319 and Rams 738

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

My COO asked if i could make him a Broncos 319 and so here it is.......

and our CEO's Rams 738

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Looks awesome.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

These are your best repaints yet!! 😀
Did using layer type - multiply help, if you used it that is 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm not so sure about that orange color on the Broncos livery.. but hey, it could just be my eyes 😛
The Rams on the other hand looks really extra cool - everything about it 😀

Verdict: You can quit your daytime job now 😳

😎

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

yeah i use multiply on some layers.....hahahaha tailhook stop smoking that stuff it will clear up your vision.....and you can tell my wife that i can quit my job.....lol but man i have so many repaints to do now arrrggghhhh 😳

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

oh and thanks for the comments guys....i rely on your opinions....next one is a colts PMDG 738 for another member in my VA.......wish me luck....anyone now how to add a building or names on buildings in the scenery????thats my next project

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

Fantastic paints, I like them very much, great job.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

honuala wrote:

..anyone now how to add a building or names on buildings in the scenery?

I think the easiest way for placing buildings and other objects would be either the Flight1 "Instant Scenery" though I think that's no longer supported but in the end that shouldn't really matter too much.
Your other option would be (dare I say it) Abacus 😳 EZ-Scenery. This is probably one of the very few decent apps. Abacus has actually turned out.
The Abacus app. also has an Objects Library which saves you searching around for simple objects on the net or building them yourself 😛

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

thanks col777 and tailhook you should put yourself on time out for swearing like that "abaCUS" hahahaha but thanks for that info....

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...