My Dog 1999 - 2008

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

My Dog, Minnie, she was a Bulldog. In 2007 she had a huge tumor in her stomach but i paid out £257 just 1 week before Christmas last year for it to be removed. She was 9, the operation was risky but successfully.

early November 2008 she started to have a ear problem, i took her to the vets and they gave me cream & drops to help here.

Well, Last night she was scratching & crying really bad and blood was running down her ears. so i did the best i could to stop the bleeding. This morning i booked a appointment at the vets to have her checked out. ended up she had another tumor in the head near her ears.

Now being 10 and bulldogs only really survive until 8. the best option was to put her to sleep.

R.I.P 22 Febuary 1999 - 29 December 2008

Minnie at 3years old^

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Really sorry to hear that mate, you did the right thing at that age

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Yes it was you actually that responded to my post about my dog 1993-2008. And you know when I really looked at it I realized gosh dogs are lucky they always get pampered by their owners their entire lives. And they do. You know life is funny because no matter what may happen weather it be financial trouble or the death of a loved one. The world keeps going and it is supposed to be that way so we don't dwell on the bad but look to the good.

I know what its like to loose a dog. Scratch that because when you get a dog they become family. It is truly saddening there is a period of greif then a period of acceptance and once you get there you will then see that she may be gone but not forgotten.

We were at the mall today and my family walked into a pet store I burst into tears when I saw another dog.

But my friend told me that "It's not goodbye forever...Its see you later.

My strongest sympathy's from the aspiring veterinarian.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I grew up with my first dog, she also had to be put down - this was a very sad time for me.

All the best,

Flyaway

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Thanks guys for your comments.

It touched me a lot today when just after my dinner i had a lot left so i went to stick the plate in the hallway for my dog. after relising this. touched a little.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Morris i held off on this for one simple reason, i've always had a dog since i was 4 years old (i'm 45 now and have two), so i've gone through the heartache of losing what i consider to be my best friend a few times, i really do feel for you, it's not easy. There's nothing i can say except, i'm really sorry for your loss (they are a part of the family), but you will cherish the memories!

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Sorry for your loss Crying or Very sad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...