RIP Hillary my dog

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

She was the sweetest dog in the world. Both me and my sister owe our lives to her. She saved us from drowning. She's lived a great long life. She was 15 years old. She is severely missed

God bless you Hillary and may you no longer be in pain Crying or Very sad

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

How sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😞 Crying or Very sad 😞 😞 😞 😞

However should be in off topic.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Sorry for your loss Karl.

I got a British Bulldog which will have to be put down this week. Im not to happy... But life goes on. Just a sad way.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I'm sorry to hear that. Its hard to imagine life without them especially when you've had your dog before you could talk.

I miss her so much and would gladly take my dog for one day over winning the lottery 10 times over Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Sorry to hear that mate

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...