Lago Mad Dog

Does anyone have any feedback on the Lago Mad Dog MD-80 add-on. Its a bit on the spendy side and was wondering if it is worth the cash??

What kind of capabilities does the FMS have?? VNAV?? SID/STAR???

Any suggestions would be great!!
Thanks.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Last I heard is that the current version is a bit on the BUG bitten side if you know what I mean...... I think it may be worth waiting for the next update as someone on AVSIM reviews commented that this was still very much a Beta version.....

😉

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

i agree too. the best thing would be to wait till they fix everything on the airplane. after that it looks like an excellent plane to get.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...