Screen flickering

Pro Member First Officer
RichT First Officer

Having run FS9 for a couple of years now without any major faults, I recently did a major update with upgraded airports etc.

All appeared fine for a while, but recently I have started to get flickering lines (like a bad video recording) across the screen. It does not happen at first, but after a while of running the flight. The only way I have found of curing it is to save the flight, exit FS9, defragment and then restart my PC. If I just exit FS9 and then restart it, it still appears.

I can only remember this starting after I installed AES, but I may not 100% on this. Any ideas?

Rich

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It could be the add-on, the video drivers or your card or computer overheating.

You can uninstall the add-on, get new drivers and clean the fans in your machine and on the card.
All fixable, no $ spent.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...