default settings

Pro Member First Officer
mako (makonnenl) First Officer

hi,
Every time I start the SIM is defaulting to night flight mode unless I change it my self and my plane starts from the runway instead from a terminal. Do I need to download any add-ons ❓ Embarassed

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

There are several ways that you can start at another location rather than on a runway.

After you start up your simulator go on top of the monitor and chose [ go to airport ]
There you can chose any airport you want.
After you type in the airport ID go to the bottom where you choose a runway and pick a parking area.
.Click make this a default flight and you will come up in the parking airer when you reload your game.
[ NOTE ]Most of the small airports do not have parking airer. ]

The second way is ,
At what ever airport you want after you are there taxi to any location at the airport ,set parking brakes and go to save flight and make this your default flight.

What I do is save any flight and do not make it a default flight and just save it.
This way when i start the sin, I can pock any saved flight and I will be there,

I would suggest to any new pilots If you have any of the messenger services you can get a buddy antalk live with them as it is much easer to help someone using live talk eather then typing ling messages.
Good luck

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I believe I know what your problem is. You've got the sim time set to follow the time on your PC. So, to correct, this is what you do

Click on "Settings"

Then go into "General" tab

You'll see a box that says TIME

Click the circle called "Flight Time"

If that dont help, give another Holler! 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...