I want to test FSX on my new hardware but I don't have a joystick yet.
Is it possible to run it with a /switch or a hack or something?
3 Answers
Here are the keyboard commands.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

No, sorry, you don't get what I mean;
It won't RUN without a joystick - I want to know if there's a way round this (since it is Kiosk mode and you're not making control inputs anyway!!!)

Go to settings and see if you can change the joystick settings to a keyboard or other controller setting.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain