I got ot keep this up till i get an answer.

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

I need to get the same textures exact on each set of runway texture here, all the way donw the line. Not just the first set. (hard to explain) i have searched all over the net for this but no help.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I read your post as this.
You want to replace the default runway textures with your own runway textures but don't know which default ones to overwrite...correct so far.

If this is the case, check these out, see what they replace (these guys have figured it out) and use yours to replace the same ones.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Well i know what ones to replace, like the pic i got here is default runway textures, but i have edited over them. My question is like see how there are runway sets, my edited one and then the rest in the pic are still default, i have to get all the ones that are still default exact with my edited one, so each set is the exact same. This is so hard to explain, i hope you understand what im saying lol 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There just a few as you see in the downloads.
If you cover them all then you cover the world.
You may have to do asphalt and taxiways also.
Check this out, it was the most successful texture file in FS9, I used it and it showed up worldwide.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2641/fs2004-airport-environment-upgrade-7/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The successor of aeu7.zip by Chris Arrington would be aeu8.zip

File Description:
These are the textures from the unfinished version of the Airport Environment Upgrade (AEU😎 project that I abandoned in December of 2005. For best results you should use these textures along with AEU7 (aeu7.zip) because only about half of the textures were ever finished for this project. These textures have not been tested with FSX and are not expected to display properly in that version of Flight Simulator. Seasonal runways, taxiways, ramp areas, and about half of the airport building textures were completed. Reflective effects were never added to the new textures before the project was abandoned. A completely new version of AEU for FSX is planned for the future but I haven't determined when work will begin on that project.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...