Landing on Aircraft Carrier

Pro Member Trainee
Alex (Littleal100) Trainee

Hey,
Is it possible ot land on a Aircraft Carrier on FS 2004. If so How???

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I don't think there is any way you could land a jet fighter for instance on a carrier, you would need the arresting hook and all that, but I think you can land a light plane on a carrier. I'm not sure if there is enough deck to take off again.

Maybe a touch and go.

Rick Lee Guest

Hi folks,

there are some nice carriers available:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2924/fs2002-hmnzs-waikato-carrier-scenery/

I think I've seen a couple of new ones at avsim and/or flightsim as well.
They're there - if you want them, you'll get them 🙂

Regards, Rick

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

hey,you can if you buy the FLIGHT DECK addon.It gives you missions(for landing,taxeeing and taking-off)on a carrier. It also gives you a av-hbII harrier(vtol),a F-14 tomcat,a s-3 a viking,a f/a-18 hornet,e-2c hawkeye and ach-46 sea knight. If you want to land other planes with this addon,just start a mission and press alt/options/aircraft/change plane and change to the plane you want to use.

Pro Member Trainee
Alex (Littleal100) Trainee

k. I will try it.. 😂 😎

crash 258 Guest

i have the aircraft carriers but i dont know how to take off cos there is so little runway 😞 how can i hook up the plane?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Since you're not willing to reveal which carriers you have, you 'd better do some reading 😛

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/25872/carrier-pack/

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Oooohhhhh you are a hard task master TailHook 😀 !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Mighty nice to hear from you Welshflyer 🍻

Now the bad news: You have been put on notice. One more of those lengthy periods of AWOL and you'll end up in the brig!!

Welshflyer wrote:

Oooohhhhh you are a hard task master TailHook 😀 !

Well, I have finally admitted to myself that neither my navigational nor my piloting skills will get me into the history books... so i have taken it upon me to enter the history books as the one who saved the Western world from total illiteracy and a population of zombie-like idiots.
Since the politicians now only have two items on their agendas i.e. arms deals and oil grabs I figure just like Superman I'll come to the rescue and remind the butter-brains who rule the world that literacy leads to prosperity, health and happiness - not greed.

So, there you have it, someone's gotta do the dirty work and I volunteer... if this selfless action of mine will not reward me with a place in history, nothing will.
At the very least I deserve Hero status Ha Ha

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...