Multi aircraft flights.? LOVE MFSX/accelerator pack.

Pro Member Trainee
dieselrotor Trainee

Man, I must be one lucky son of a gun. I see a lot of topics stating problems and glitches-I have had no problems,the sim runs at good speed, never had a plane not download. and if something is missing! I just add it(sound,panel,etc)(panel maker!-its cool). I sure would love to know how to create a VC though. In time-ANYWAY. 😳 .I dont know if it's just keeping My P.C clean, keeping files indexed and sorted or what ? But all runs great. Yea sure I have some lag time once in a while with heavy scenery load and if i dont have the extra fan cooling it down once in a while,but otherwise.(I have the side cover off and an external small fan blowing into the case at times) and i clean my internal fans often. Again-ANYWAY---sorry. Embarassed

(My question is to do with-How do You guys get multiple aircraft in a flight or video. I would love to make a vid with some of the goergous aircraft I have and can not figure it out. I have instant mission maker and know how to turn on SDK(if needed). I see the saved flights in FSX etc. Can someone give me a heads up on a topic or a tutorial on how to do this.)
Running windows vista/8600gt nvidia GC.
Have MFS-X with accelerator expansion pack installed. LOVE IT.
Thanks. Dieselrotor.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Tony Forrest (Tony-YSSY) Trainee

dieselrotor, there is a program available called YNFA (You'll Never Fly Alone) it should be available on most freeware sites that may be your answer, as far as I know it will only fly one other aircraft on your flight plan.

Though I have it on my system, I have yet to use it.

Good luck

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

OFF TOPIC:

Tony, try copying the IMG code under your PhotoBucket pic into your signature for it to show up Idea

Pro Member Trainee
Tony Forrest (Tony-YSSY) Trainee

Thanks Tailhook, I've tried a couple of things, will give it a go.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...