Hey there, I've had no luck in resolving the control issues within FS2004 and no matter what I've tried the controls in the sin remail with the ailerons in a hard right bank. This is now prevelant with all the aircraft making FS2004 useless. I 've tried uninstalling FS2004, but when it's reloaded the same problem persists, with or without any controls plugged in. I have deleted anything remotely associcated with flight sim in the files and programs and after trying FS2004 in place of FSX have come to the sad conclusion that they both suck. Too bad I wasted so much time and effort in it not to mention money for all the add ons like FS genisis and yoke, throttles and rudders, for which I'm sure I will get nothing back if I try to sell them. All in all a really, really bad experience with no where to turn for help from microsoft or anyone it has been a terible experience all round.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer