Unistall...

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Hey there, I've had no luck in resolving the control issues within FS2004 and no matter what I've tried the controls in the sin remail with the ailerons in a hard right bank. This is now prevelant with all the aircraft making FS2004 useless. I 've tried uninstalling FS2004, but when it's reloaded the same problem persists, with or without any controls plugged in. I have deleted anything remotely associcated with flight sim in the files and programs and after trying FS2004 in place of FSX have come to the sad conclusion that they both suck. Too bad I wasted so much time and effort in it not to mention money for all the add ons like FS genisis and yoke, throttles and rudders, for which I'm sure I will get nothing back if I try to sell them. All in all a really, really bad experience with no where to turn for help from microsoft or anyone it has been a terible experience all round.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...