The airplane always banks to the right. It starts as soon as you push the throttle in and starts moving to the right immediately. After lift off, it continues to bank to the right. You can bring it back straight normal but it will continue to bank to the right regardless. I had a geek squad person come out to calibrate the yoke (CH Product) just in case I was doing something wrong but even with him calibrating it it still banks to the right. Any suggestions??
Thanks,
Patty
1 Answers
It's the torque of the engine pulling to the right. Perfectly accurate. You need to compensate by applying left rudder.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →