Unsubscribe...

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

How does one unsubscribe and close ones account?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Contact Pay-Pal and stop payment.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

7ECA-Captain wrote:

How does one unsubscribe and close ones account?

😳
Why are you leaving?

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear, I want to delete the account and all the information, not a subsciption issue.

As to why I'm leaving? With noted lack of sucess with both FSX and FS2004 I've rendered my copy of FS2004 to the Garbage Bin and donating the yoke, rudder and throttles to goodwill. Thus no need for the site. I am in effect permanently retired from flight simulation.

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my questions and helped resolve a lot of issues in both FSX and FS2004. I've found both to be too problematic, and the frustration factor far outweighs the enjoyment factor.

I went to FS2004 as it was simpler and once I'd added FSGenisis it actually looked very promising. Sadly after only a short time it developed an issue which made all aircraft unflyable, namely an issue where the controls are in a full left bank and nothing you do will correct it. As you all know, Microsoft is not available nor interested in resolving any game issues, and the problem is not in the controlers. All in all it was a huge waste of time and money, and I decided to pack it in before I give my self an anurism...

Frankly the only good experience was the guys in here who were always ready to help and do what they could. Thanks and best of luck.

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Good luck, i'll miss you 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

7ECA-Captain wrote:

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear, I want to delete the account and all the information, not a subsciption issue.

As to why I'm leaving? With noted lack of sucess with both FSX and FS2004 I've rendered my copy of FS2004 to the Garbage Bin and donating the yoke, rudder and throttles to goodwill. Thus no need for the site. I am in effect permanently retired from flight simulation.

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my questions and helped resolve a lot of issues in both FSX and FS2004. I've found both to be too problematic, and the frustration factor far outweighs the enjoyment factor.

I went to FS2004 as it was simpler and once I'd added FSGenisis it actually looked very promising. Sadly after only a short time it developed an issue which made all aircraft unflyable, namely an issue where the controls are in a full left bank and nothing you do will correct it. As you all know, Microsoft is not available nor interested in resolving any game issues, and the problem is not in the controlers. All in all it was a huge waste of time and money, and I decided to pack it in before I give my self an anurism...

Frankly the only good experience was the guys in here who were always ready to help and do what they could. Thanks and best of luck.

Sorry to see you leave, good luck

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...