flight one atr-72 repaints and bae-146

Pro Member Trainee
flysully Trainee

does anyone know where I can get a british airways and lufathansa repaint for the flight one atr-72.Oh and and bae-146 brussels airlines[freeware].

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

The Bae146 is done by whom ? There´s a few ones of them around. 🙂
Also go to Avsim and search for Flight1 ATR and there´s 16 pages of liveries wit lots of BA´s and so on.

Pro Member Trainee
flysully Trainee

thanks ive finally found some more repaints.
I found a payware bae-146 at aerosoft but it was not compatible with vista.was just wonderin if there was a freeware 146 in the brussels airlines livery.neede somethin I could use to fly out of mega airport brussels.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Here is a Brussels Airlines repaint:

(dead link removed)

And since you need a -300 model for it, I guess this would be the one 1463qt6.zip

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2656/fs2004-bae-146-300-qt/

There's a very fancy freeware panel available and I think even a custom made soundset if you wanna go down that road.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...