So, what's around nowadays for ground textures?

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

I have had Ground Environment X for quite awhile and have been okay with it for the time being. But are there newer things on the market?

Also, as far as clouds I've seen Real Environemt Extreme. Anything newer than this one?

Kareem

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Right now I have been looking for better animation for the airports. The airport vehicles in FSX simply suck exhaust.....

I have demo Airports from FS Dreamteam (KORD: Chicago, KJFK: New York, and KLAS: Las Veags) and it makes the standard FSX airports look like cave drawings. But they last for only 4 minutes. Evil or Very Mad

The Aerosoft AES system is pretty good too, but for right now the latest version can barely work for FSX. However they do have one for FSX in the works.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Heyjoojoo wrote:

I have had Ground Environment X for quite awhile and have been okay with it for the time being. But are there newer things on the market?

Also, as far as clouds I've seen Real Environemt Extreme. Anything newer than this one?

Kareem

That would be GEX... right? You could have a look at UTX which is also available for the U.S., Canada and Europe: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=utxeurope
I know it's not new, but I like it. Regarding REX, I've never really come to terms with it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...