Hey David, I notice that you have an ATR 72-500 as your AVATAR. I downloaded a freeware version of a Binter Air ATR 72-500. I love the plane but the panel is FS2002. Can you recommend a better freeware version or a Great payware model?
2 Answers
Hi Kurt,
Sorry - you were darn close! but it's a DeHavilland Dash 8 ! Very similar to the ATR though, especially from that angle !
If you fancy a SERIOUS ATR, check out the one RadarMan suggested from Flight 1 - it's just been released and is getting good reviews.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain
Captain