ATR 72-500

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Hey David, I notice that you have an ATR 72-500 as your AVATAR. I downloaded a freeware version of a Binter Air ATR 72-500. I love the plane but the panel is FS2002. Can you recommend a better freeware version or a Great payware model?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have no idea how good this is.

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=atr1

Radar

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi Kurt,

Sorry - you were darn close! but it's a DeHavilland Dash 8 ! Very similar to the ATR though, especially from that angle !

If you fancy a SERIOUS ATR, check out the one RadarMan suggested from Flight 1 - it's just been released and is getting good reviews.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...