Bac 1-1

Pro Member Trainee
munday Trainee

I know some of you have tried to install the david maltby 1-11 into fsx without success.it is after all a Fs9 aircraft.
there is now a texture converter included in the download.
open the aircraft folder and high light the texture you want to convert ,then double click on texture converter select option 4 ,this the 32 bit option and press enter, at the top left of your monitor you will then see the batch processor working to convert texture.do this for every texture you wish to convert

I have fsx on vista so have to replace sound file they have Rolls Royce spey engines and I got mine from a Trident i have installed in fsx.Just right click on sound and move mouse upto send to and select documents and insert new sound into aircraft folder and place in aircraft sim objects.Hey presto it all works

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...