Unauthorised content

Pro Member Trainee
Kavehpd Trainee

Hi,

I've sent two emails, one via the web form last night and another directly to Webmaster@flyawaysimulation. But I doubt if any of them is going to reach the right person.

I'd like the moderating team to remove two of my files from the library as they have been uploaded without my permission. Would anyone please tell me whom I should contact to sort this out?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Dominic Lipscombe (UK-1133) Trainee

Mate, You'll be lucky if they even check the email account

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Many freeware developers add a clause to their ReadMe such as "Not to be uploaded to FS Planet", "Only to be uploaded to Avsim and Flightsim" or something similar.
Sadly the cowboys who are hellbent on getting their names into the file libraries use all kinds of tricks such as altering the original ReadMe, or omitting it completely and even claiming that it is their own work. Disgusting.

I'm afraid you're fighting a battle that has been lost long ago.

FYI Flyaway does not have a moderating team as such but only one Moderator who pops in time permitting.

Pro Member Trainee
Kavehpd Trainee

Tailhook wrote:

Many freeware developers add a clause to their ReadMe such as "Not to be uploaded to FS Planet", "Only to be uploaded to Avsim and Flightsim" or something similar.
Sadly the cowboys who are hellbent on getting their names into the file libraries use all kinds of tricks such as altering the original ReadMe, or omitting it completely and even claiming that it is their own work. Disgusting.

I'm afraid you're fighting a battle that has been lost long ago.

FYI Flyaway does not have a moderating team as such but only one Moderator who pops in time permitting.

I do that too. Oddly enough, the idiot who's stolen the files off Flightsim/Avsim didn't even bother to change the readme.

One moderator or more, they should still have some control over these lifeless thieves. Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'll pass this on to Flyaway as soon as you identify the files.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Kavehpd Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Check your pm, please. Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Kavehpd wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Check your pm, please. Thanks.

Passed on.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...