How to find special buildings,scenery..etc,in fs 2004?

chris_auw Guest

For example,I want to see the Statue Of Liberty,but all I know is that it's located in New York...so,how can I fly to it?
Is there any add-on utility that can help to locate special buildings,scenery,events..etc,in the world of fs 2004?Or..maybe someone already built a list and put it on the net?
Please help me,I really to see something special in the fs world..
😎

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
leadZERO Trainee

Search on the web for the Lat/Lon coords of the places you want to see... then slew there.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No add on utility that I know of, why not get basic and go to the auto club or check on the net for the landmarks like The Statue of Liberty.
I'm originally from N.Y. so I knew where she was. There is a very cool download of her available at http://www.simviation.com/fs2004scenery20.htm 2nd from the bottom.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Aloha, You could try "ABACUS" they have a program that lists all the sights and easter eggs that are in the Sim, it's called "E-Z Landmarks" I think,check them out I think it may be what you are looking for. Ric

cevad Guest

Fly SW from La Guarda and go to 40.38N 74.1W and there she is -

cevad Guest

Another of the Statue of Liberty - I had my spotlight on !!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ive been trying to think of that prog Riclo was on about for a while now(thanks)
Here is a link to the site ➡

http://www.abacuspub.com/

I don't know if I would want all that text on screen

TTT

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...