F-111 3D Cockpit and gauges

Pro Member Trainee
axe Trainee

I have recently added the F-111 to my list of aircraft and have found that I do not show, for one, any panel until selected under views, and secondly and more importantly the cockpit isn't that of an F-111. can anyone help out in finding an F-111 gauge package that is FSX compatible. Rock on!!! 😳

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Since I don't know which one you have, scroll down for this one.

http://www.simnetwork.com/SIMNETWORK/downloads.php?cat_id=38&rowstart=240

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
axe Trainee

The actual file I have is for FS9 Alphasim F-111 im finding it very hard to get the correct fsx supported files.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The FS9 Alphasim F-111 will not be upgraded to FSX... unless Rooks pretends to work his "magic" - in which case I'd suggest you avoid it.

Actually I think he's done Mike Stone's model - try it if you're keen and prepared to put up with a sermon.

Pro Member Trainee
axe Trainee

This is slowly killing me!!!
This is a wonderful aircraft and its a shame with the decommissioning of the F-111 from the RAAF in Australia, FSX isn't able to support its gauges.
Thanks for the help. I will try and approach Alphasim for a solution, unless anyone see this entry and can suggest something else.

Pro Member Trainee
mattskinner Trainee

Axe!! I bought the F-111 from Alphasim knowing it was for FS9. I have FSX and found the FREE cockpit made by Steve Hess which helped me decide wether to buy the plane or not. It is an EXCELLANT cockpit (2D and VC). After viewing the link below, you will see that he did it very well.

Hope this helps!
Matt

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for the HU Matt, great find. Now for some trapping practice on the Nimitz 😀

Pro Member Trainee
mattskinner Trainee

Your welcome! Glad I could help out 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...