Problems with 767 Level D

djomla Guest

Hi,

i have installed new 767 level D a few days ago, and I noticed some problems with it, so i was wondering if someone can help me. First of all, when I start descent and try to select landing runway in FMC, flight simulator freezes...and eventually crash...

Another problem that I face is that I cannot tune some frequencies in VOR1 and VOR2. For example, I can tune 111. 15, but the next available is not 111.20, 111.25, or 111.30, but only 111.40! In other words, it skips many frequencies...

Does anyone have similar problems, and know how to fix it?

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Djomla.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 Have you checked the Level D forum ❓ ➡

http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/default.asp

djomla Guest

Well...I tried, but it seems that access to Level D forum is restricted, so I could not get in, even though I registered.

If you regestered correctly,then you should recieve an email with a link to activate your account.
Check your in box or deleted emails for it
If not you will have to email Level D to resend it

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Yip - the problem with the FMC ARR page (entering the Runway) is definately covered on the forum, and I'm sure theres a patch..... I've had no issues at all like that with mine, so not sure if you somehow have an older version - maybe it's just the luck of the draw.

🙄

Rick Lee Guest

Recent addition to the avsim library:

File Description:
A guide to starting up the Level-D 767, from cold & dark to ready to taxi. Complete with pictures, the guide is designed to get new pilots into the air as quickly as possible.

Filename: 767_start_guide.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 21st April 2005
Downloads: 1037
Author: John Bolch
Size: 753kb

http://www.avsim.com/

Regards, Rick 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...