Tailhook Chief Captain

Many pics... just couldn't stop myself 😀

This baby is a must

Last edited by Tailhook on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Great plane, great screen shots, and a great pilot. Wish I could fly those things, but I'm afraid a 65 knot cross wind landing in my Real Air scout might just be the cause of my next heart attack. 🙄

By the way, I'm pretty sure my water is from X-Graphics.

Regards ... Art

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Stunning 😳 where can we download it?

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Second picture not working

Where are the cockpit shots???

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks guys, I was just snapping away - glad some of you got at least a glimpse of this masterpiece of a mil jet 😀

Art you wanna give it a try, you won't even feel 65 knot cross winds in this thing... well it probably depends on what you been chewing or smoking or drinking 😳
Thanks for the HU on your water. I'd given up on X-Graphics due to the glaring ripples I used to get... just changed to one of the defaults and voila, looks much better 👍

Karlw Raz the whiz has already answered your question... no wonder he keeps running out of fuel mid-flight, he drinks the stuff instead of putting it into the gas tank

n7xlq1 Second picture working. No cockpit shots!!! -- Being aware that die-hard FSXers have a VC fetish I leave those out. I'm a bit weird, I like flying mil jets and trapping in particular using the actual a/c rather than a cockpit -- I find it looks better 😀
Anyway, just download the crate and give us a cockpit / VC exhibition 🍻

EDIT: Just found a clip of the cockpit for you to look at, very short clip, 23 seconds, night recovery 😎

Last edited by Tailhook on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Karlw Raz the whiz has already answered your question... no wonder he keeps running out of fuel mid-flight, he drinks the stuff instead of putting it into the gas tank

😛

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

Many thanks Chief TH...keep them coming.
amazing airplane..thanks for putting me onto it a couple of weeks ago.
I'm not going to post any screenshots of it until I land it on a carrier..

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thank you Michael... now don't be a

You produce some good looking screenies -- instead of landing on a carrier you could always do an inverted fly over... the kind that sends even the most hardened deck crew scrambling 😛

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

So this is where you're hiding 😀 , great shots nice looking F-14 and a neat bit of flying! (Did i just say neat ❓ , i must've gone back to the 50's 😳 ).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Haha I ain't hiding WF instead I've decided to bite the bullet and volunteered to educate these FSXers that FS is not just about flying the Tubes and the Trike... someone's gotta do it 🤔

...oh, I'm gonna get sooo crucified for this

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

And this is Freeware?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Indeed and it is superior to the Acc. F-18 in any respect IMO.

Name: f14da099.zip Size: 25,502,234 Date: 07-20-2009 Downloads: 2,824
FSX Acceleration Grumman F-14D Tomcat v0.99. The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing aircraft. The F14 was the United States Navy's primary maritime air superiority fighter, fleet defense interceptor and tactical reconnaissance platform from 1974 to 2006. This package contains an entirely new visual model, with self shadowing, bump mapping and photoreal hi-res textures, working virtual dynamic cockpit, 3D gauges and reasonably accurate flight model. Acceleration package required. Designed by Dino Cattaneo.

...available at https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2940/fsx-acceleration-grumman-f-14d-tomcat/

Pro Member Trainee
jmiller89436 Trainee

I like the third on-deak one. PS, where is the carrier?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks, I'm glad you like at least one of the pics 😀

Doing screenies isn't really my strength, I just do it every now and then to draw attention to a new (or old) product.

The location would be TNCM Idea

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...