Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

What aircraft?

My MD-11 FMC guide may be helpful...

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Yes you got to specify which aircraft FMC you want, cause some different aircraft have totally a different set-up of FMC.
As for default fs aircraft, there is NOT an FMC feature.

Pro Member Trainee
sidsharma Trainee

FMC FOR B737-800 IS REQUIRED TO BE INSTALLED. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This should work, it's freeware

Pro Member Trainee
sidsharma Trainee

so kind of you to inform.which one to download for FSX B737-800. ANd how to install

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Go to www.flightsim.com and download vas2a9s.zip

Name: vas2a9s.zip Size: 24,670,529 Date: 04-30-2009 Downloads: 1,448
Standalone FS2002/FS2004/FSX/XPlane--vasFMC 2.0 Alpha 9 - Win32. The free and open FMC. This is the vasFMC release 2.0a9. After the installation you will find several help files and a HTML help in the doc folder of your vasFMC installation. Follow those help files to get used to vasFMC. By VAS Team.

Note this is only for Win32 systems. Just run the vasFMC Setup contained in the .zip file. You won't need anything else. The FMC will install to your Program Files folder (vasfmc-2.0a9). Inside that folder you'll find plenty of documentation to help you along.

Pro Member Trainee
sidsharma Trainee

I am not able to get on website as link comes broken. can u put ( FMC) the same here. so I can download. 😛

Pro Member Trainee
sidsharma Trainee

I got the FMC thanks. But now I could not find any help files to install it in FSX for 737-800. and any help how to use it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...