FMC NOT IN DATABASE Error

Pro Member Trainee
vickysokhi Trainee

Hi Guys

How’s every body out here… Guys I have downloaded the Advanced Operations Tutorial for PMDG 747 which have tutorial flight DLH454 from EDDF to KSFO I really enjoyed following all the instructions given in the tutorial and flying for 11 hrs.. Than I thought of following the same process of how to programme the FMC I try to fly from VIDP to LSGG I have created and exported the flight plan from http://rfinder.asalink.net/ to PMDG 747’s FMC but I cant configure out how to five the runway number in FMC every time I put the value RW28 I got error msg NOT IN DATABSE and I cant figure out which values have to be given in NAV RADIO page. Guys how can I get the respective data to input into the FMC... I really like to fly my first flight PMDG 747.

Pls guys help me..

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Check the runway doesn't have L or R after it and check the actual runway number. I've had the problem before but never sorted it. You could ask over at the PMDG forums ( www.precisionmanuals.com ) or somebody here may know 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

Have you downloaded the latest AIRAC for the PMDG Products?

Pro Member Trainee
vickysokhi Trainee

FROM where I can download the AIRAC for PMDG products

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Er.. are you trying to enter the runway in the LEGS page? Or in DEP/ARR? Try the latter.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...