Alright lets see if anyone is good enough to solve these fsx

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

problem.

1. my GA and airliner traffic sliders are at their max and yet at JFK I will have no more than three planes. This goes for all major airports KORD, KMIA etc however at smaller airport like PHTO the traffic density is fine.

2. the F9 key is default to set the VC view well suddenly it's not working I have reset it again and again and even tried different keys but the VC will not display unless I use the mouse or the menu bar.

Thanks so much these two problems are very very annoying and anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards 🍻

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

1. You're giving us no indication what type of AI you're using.

2. No indication whether this happens only with certain aircraft.

Idea

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Sorry

1. Default AI

2. All aircraft

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Next question:

What did you do before these problems started... you must have done something.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Absoltly nothing the AI problem started once when I started my computer. the F9 issue started in the game after I disabled lightbloom

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Anyone this is terribly annoying 😕

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

So your completely sure you haven't done any big with the game, like big addons or anything?

Also have you done anything with like .cfg files or anything?

Or have you done anything with the ai files?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I did a complete reinstall and the f9 issue was solved however the traffic at major airport remains the same although I kord after about 1 hour traffic will slowly start to appear but no wear near were it should be?

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Ok try this, completely delete the whole FS folder in Program Files, and i mean everything ok, and then uninstall FS, and then a Reinstall.

This should work cause it refreshes everything, unlike leaving the FS folder and just uninstalling, cause doing that does NOT refresh everything, some stuff is left how it was before.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Thank you it worked however the traffic is somewhat better at kord after about 30 min the planes slowly start to com in but with traffic at 100% it still looks quite empty. oh well thanks for the help everyone 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...