Cessna Citation.

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Hey folks, I dnld the Citation yesterday. It flys nice, but there are a few things that don't work. There is no way to tie in the GPS to the OBS, there is no auto throttle, There is the defualt throttle quadrant and guages--the 737 comes to mind, and I don't think this plane could make 41000'. It has excellent climb performance down low, but it falls off fast above 23000'. I know it is not as fast as the 737 or 777. Best I got at 29000' was 380 kts true. I still like it, just have to get used to flying slower. ------Watch out for that alt callout during approach, scared the bejeebers out of me. I'm thinking about downloading the DC-7 next.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...