Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition

Pro Member Trainee
GPA Trainee

Hi all

Can't find how to load my brand new MS Gold Edition Flight Simulator a second time-nothing executable to run. I hope someone can give me a Crying or Very sad fix and I know everyone's busy. See the 'skinny' below:

I installed the subject product successfully, yesterday and it ran, initially, but after I logged off and back on, I couldn,t find a way to run it again. The program, itself, 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X' is on the C drive, under MS games. When I click on it, all I get is a Log Book bin file at 0 bytes that doesn't start the program ( I didn't expect it too, either at that point).

I also, searched all the *.exe (executable files, to no avail.

Note: I did install Microsoft Flight Simulator Service Packs 1 and 2, today, 10/11/2009, about 8:00a.m. CDT, but still can't seem to find a way to run it, even after a re-start on the computer.

I'm running on an HP Model: a6400f, PC, HP Intel Pentium (r) Dual-CPU: E2200 @ 2.20 and 2.2 Gig-RAM: 3 GB-Sys Type 32 BIT OS and using Vista.

GPA

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
GPA Trainee

('😀')

Hey-I'm flying!!!

GPA

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...