Freezing

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

Hello! I have FlightGear v0.9.10 which is downloaded here at flyaway, But after sometime of using it FlightGear many times freezes on the loading scenery objects part whenever I load dawn or dusk, But FlightGear still works well if I set to Day. But when I load Dawn or Dusk it freezes and after a while the screen becomes blue and says: A problem has been detected and windows has been shut to prevent damage to your computer......... It said problem was coming from: ati2dvag. I later found the files called ati2dvag was in the disk C's systems! So now I can only fly in day. Thats probably why all my screenshots of FlightGear is in Day.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

I also have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 which doesn't have too much problems

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

There is a newer version of FlightGear that has been released. This will be added to the downloads library tomorrow. I'll post a link here when it's online.

Pro Member First Officer

I tried the new version from flightgear.org it works really bad and ruined the planes of the older version! I'd rather have the older version because at least I can still fly with it very well!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...