I have Simwings Mega Airport London (Aerosoft) on my FS9 system. Last night, I noticed that the dynamic vehicles have all disappeared! I uninstalled/ resinstalled the software but I still can't see any animated vehicles. I have the Simwings Mega Airport Charles de Gaulle scenery as well, but I don't see any changes with that scenery. All looks normal. The only thing I remember doing recently was installing the Abacus Airbus A380 add-on to my FS9 set up. I also increased the number of AI planes via the FS9 system as well. Any idea what is going on?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee