Can't turn while taxiing.

delano Guest

Hello,

I'm new at this, and after playing a few hours, suddenly i couldn't turn or move to another side with the airplane while taxiing. I'm not using a joystick, just my keys. I tried to look at the keysettings but everything seemed normal. While i'm in the air there isn't a problem.

I hope someone can help me out ?

Thanks Wink

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
sumit36 Guest

i have the same problem
for months i've been using my joystick, and since a few days when i taxi i cannot turn, i can turn in the air but not on the ground. i have tried everything, calibrating it , reinstalling...

can any1 help please, i would be rly greatful!!!

i hav the exact same problem and i use a joystick as well lol its a friggin annoying mystery

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...