A''I'' Traffic

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

AI traffic, the ''I'' stands for Intelligence, I am gonna say they are not ''Intelligent'':

1. Sometimes ATC tells them to hold position because of another plane taking off and they hold with a part of their plane on the runway.

2. the other AI traffic acts like he doesn't see the plane holding on the runway and countinue the takeoff and go right through him with the wing.

3. when I installed Continental AI traffic, the planes act very weird (1)the 737-200 acts crazy on landing, he goes way high for landing and up & down, up&down until he touch the ground and goes up again! (2)one time, I saw a 757 landing with his wheels to touch before the runway i think. (3)I was landing in San Francisco and saw the other plane(767) crash into the water

4. AI traffic many times does very bad landings, a cessna seem to touch down very hard and bounce up like 6 to 8ft, The 737 also touch down very hard on the runway.

what do u think?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...