captainsim's c-130 troubles

Pro Member Trainee
Fratex Trainee

Hi all.
I am new of FSX and I am having some troubles with the "captainsim's c-130 x-perience". In few words, I have the "all in one" pack and when I run fsx and try to fligh one of the c-130 of the addon, fsx crashes.
Does anyone has some suggestion ????
Thank you.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's very graphic intensive (more so than freeware), if your video card isn't up to snuff that could be the problem.
It could also be that your computer is overheating (most likely) and the fans (especially the CPU) need to be cleaned, get the dust out.

List your system specs if these don't work.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Fratex Trainee

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't work, I have tryed even with graphic options to the lowest level.

Thes are my computer's specs:

Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium (32 bit) updated to service pack 2
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5750 @ 2.00GHz
3070MB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Since cleaning the dust out didn't do it (surprising) try uninstalling the aircraft and reinstalling it.
You might try different video drivers also.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Fratex wrote:

Hi all.
I am new of FSX and I am having some troubles with the "captainsim's c-130 x-perience". In few words, I have the "all in one" pack and when I run fsx and try to fligh one of the c-130 of the addon, fsx crashes.
Does anyone has some suggestion ????
Thank you.

I highly doubt it has anything to do with dust or overheating.
I really think your problem is, is that when you go to fly this plane and select it or whatever, it interferes with something else within FSX, files and such.

Like it could be a interference with other add-ons, or a file that it can't run with, ect...
So first off, what add-ons do you have...?
What all have you done in modding FSX...?
The problem is a file most likely, and CS can run with it so it aborts.

Pro Member Trainee
Fratex Trainee

My FSX is "vergin", the only addon or mod installed is the c-130 ... I have tried unistalling and installing again both the game and the addon without succes, changing graphic options and screen resolution with the same result ...
It seems I have wasted my money with this addons, but what can i say ... everything to fly a Spectre !!!

Pro Member Trainee
Fratex Trainee

I have purchased Acceleration and guess what ... my c-130 is flying !!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Acceleration contains SP1 and SP2, they are built in and added as you load it.
You must have needed them installed.
Enjoy!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...